cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access perk account

User01
Investigator
Investigator

I've been trying in vein to gain access to my perk account for a few days now. I have 'successfully' reset the password numerous times but none of them get accepted and the account just get locked out. I've now received an email asking me to revalidate my details to continue using perks but I can't login. I called 150 but the person I spoke to didn't initially know what perk/perks were and said to speak with someone at my company(!).

Any suggestions?

User01

5 REPLIES 5
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @User01,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

If your account has been locked, please leave a full 24 hours before attempting to log in to the portal or re-verify.

Thanks

James

Hey, thanks @James_B,

I have done that several times and come back and used the new password (over 24hrs later) with no luck. I'll give another try tomorrow!

User01

Leanne_T

Hi @User01 

Please come back and let us know how you get on after the 24 hours 🙂

Leanne.

Hi @Leanne_T  - I've tried again, just now, and I get an error 'The login details supplied are invalid' I straight away reset my password again so I am confident the one I am using is correct. Tried logging in again, copied and pasted the password and it still says the same thing.

I even tried registering again but as my email address already has an account it wont let me.

If someone could take a look I would appreciate it.

User01

Leanne_T

Thanks for coming back to me and trying to log in again @User01 

I have sent you a private message for some details 🙂

Leanne.