cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy the all new Google Pixel 6 from EE. Get a Fitbit Sense on us offer.

Ldsmith378
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I bought my Google Pixel 6 phone back in January and i claimed for the Fitbit Sense after 14days. The claim was approved and everything was fine.

I then recently found a spam email from Google asking to confirm my address details as they had trouble delivering the Fitbit. This email was dated 15th February and now we are in March. But last Thursday I received a text saying the device has been dispatched.

I emailed them back with my details and they have now replied saying the promotion offer is finished and my claim was cancelled, They also say they can't do anything more.

This feels like a right stitch up. I've emailed back telling them they need to sort it out as it's their fault they couldn't deliver it as my address details were correct on the claim form. 

Any help please? 

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Ldsmith378 

You'll need to take this up with the promotional supplier. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I have but keep being told the promotional period is finished and I won't get my Fitbit now. 

I've done all the required steps and received approval for the claim.

Feel like I'm being punished for something I haven't done 😞 

One of the reasons I joined EE was to get the Fitbit.

@Ldsmith378  The gift has nothing to do with EE.  EE can not force a 3rd party to give a gift because you didn’t see the email in your spam folder about a delivery. 

It's funny how all other emails about the claim didn't go to the spam folder.

Anyway I'm in contact with promotion team now.

I won't be doing another promotion ever again with EE after all this hassle.