Add Apple Watch to plan

Jadonsmith1995
Explorer

Hi there looking to add Apple Watch to my plan? thanksn

11 REPLIES 11
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jadonsmith1995  Then go to your account and select what you want.   The Apple Watch will have its own contract price and data allowance but you can use your call/text allowance via the watch. 

I pay quite a lot for my contract , could we work a deal out ??? Been with yourselfs for a while now

xxxxx xxxxx .

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

@Jadonsmith1995   Your phone contract has nothing todo with a Watch contract as it’s a 2nd device on your account you pay the price that you see,  There are no deals to be had just because of the amount you already pay. 

Ok il leave it then lol

Jason Smith .
steven010411
Investigator
Investigator

How do I add my iPhone watch to my account 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @steven010411

Are you looking to purchase or set up your Apple Watch?

Katie

It was on a plan a year ago then I cancelled it as the watch was paid off and ee we’re still charging me 32 pounds  a month for this service so looking to get cellular back on it

depending on how much a month it is should really make it easier for customers to do this probably missing out in a lot of customers 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @steven010411

When pairing the device you will be asked if you wish to purchase a data plan. I believe this is £7. 

Katie