cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade

WitchThorn24
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I upgraded last night but have only had the email confirming my order is being processed. The phone shows as in stock and normally dispatched within 1 day. My ee account is still giving an option for early upgrade and i've not had another text or email. How long do ee usually take to process orders and give updates? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I phoned ee this morning, the order still hadn't been processed so the lady has put the order through herself and it should be here tomorrow.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @WitchThorn24.

Welcome to the community.

You can track your order using our online order tracker, where you will be able to see any progress.

You will get a text from DPD when your phone is out for delivery.

Jon

Won't let me use the order number to track. Says "Sorry, we can't show your order details right now"

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @WitchThorn24.

Could you try downloading the DPD app and tracking your order that way?

Jon

I've literally only had an email from ee saying the order is being processed from right after i ordered it. Nothing else. Not a confirmation from dpd or anything further from ee.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @WitchThorn24.

You'll get a text from DPD on the morning of your delivery.

The only other ways to track it would be downloading their app at this point to see if they ave received your phone.

Jon

So i wont get any further contact from ee to confirm the order has been processed or anything? 

Do ee do further credit checks for upgrades? 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Not until you've had a text from DPD, @WitchThorn24.

No, not for upgrades, but credit check would be ran for new lines or additional lines.

Jon

As it said it was in stock and usually dispatched within 1 day it should be tomorrow i should hear from them then?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

It's likely that you will hear something tomorrow in that case, @WitchThorn24.

If you don't hear anything tomorrow, then it will be with you as soon as possible.

Jon