cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t let me ring any EE number

browny132
Visitor

I’m trying to contact ee to upgrade and when I ring 150 or any customer services number it just cuts straight off. 

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@browny132  Can you call other numbers ok ? 

This is also happening to me even though I can call any other number without a problem.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Conorburkill,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Please can you restart your phone before trying to call 150?

Does this resolve the issue?

James

ABCDEFu
Investigator
Investigator

I’m having this same problem! I signed up to a new sim only contract last month, agreed to £20pcm. I checked with them several times to make sure it was only £20. Got my bill through today and it’s £40. Literally double what I agreed to. That’s with ZERO extra charges. Now I can’t contact them to ask them why they’ve missold me my contract. I’m going to cancel my direct debit and find a new provider. 

No James this is clearly an issue with EE not multiple peoples phones

James_B

Hi @ABCDEFu,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you tried restarting your phone before trying to call again?

If this doesn't resolve the issue, please start a chat with Customer Care at ee.co.uk/contact-ee. They'll be able to check your bill and refresh your account which should resolve the dialling issue.

Thanks

James

Yes I have restarted my phone no it still doesn’t work. The chat option is still not available either. What’s going on?

James_B

Hi @ABCDEFu,

During busy periods, you may have to wait a short time for the 'start conversation' button to appear.

James