cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo message retrieval

ShellyRed
Explorer

Hi I've received a text message with a url for a picture message, followed by a message with a password. Tried several times and it doesn't work. Looked through other posts for this subject and found a different url but that was deemed unsafe so my phone wouldn't connect. Then I found info on setting up how to receive picture messages straight to my phone but that will only work on future messages, please advise

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

The legitimate URL for the EE downloadable MMS site is https://eeuk.mms.ee.co.uk/eeuk/ ,

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi used that url and when I put my number and the password in it still says either my number or password is incorrect, not sure how to proceed.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @ShelleyRed.

Are you entering your number in the required format? It will specify on the page how to enter your number.

The password will also be case sensitive.

Jon

Why do people bother with all this palava? All those meaningless case-sensitive random numbers and letters are a nightmare! I find it much easier to copy phone photos to my PC and send them as email attachments.

@FoneFreek wrote:

Why do people bother with all this palava?

You've replied to a post from Dec 2021.