Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No work nothing in hungary

Belfegorka69
Investigator
Investigator

Hi!

I have been in Hungary for 10 days. No data, outgoing calls or messages to England are possible !!! 150 can't be reached anywhere !!! What the **bleep** am I doing? I'm getting fed up! I have an unlimited monthly subscription.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Belfegorka69

If you are unable to activate this, you would need to contact us from any other phone on +44 7953966250

Leanne.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Belfegorka69 Have you activate roaming on your account ?   The ability to use your allowances in the UK doesn’t mean your device will work abroad if roaming isn’t enabled.  

Leanne_T

Morning @Belfegorka69 

Thanks for coming here. 

Can you try checking your roaming status by logging into your My EE account online go to Menu > Account Settings > Parental and Data Controls > Enable Roaming and also Make calls abroad from the UK, do they show as ticked? 

Thanks.

Leanne.

I checked everything ... I don't want to call from the UK, but to the UK !!! I can't send a message to 150! Everything is forbidden

I texted Roaming to 150 and go that back (this was done months ago, I just wanted to check)FB5D276E-E850-410A-824E-8318A2A903B6.jpeg

Setting up roaming is very inconsistent, you get different errors or messages depending where you look! You can never be positive it’s on.

But this has always been off on the EE account settings and trying to turn it on results in an error

41E7FF3E-65F5-466D-8AAB-62B401A8CF09.png

Leanne_T

Hi @Belfegorka69

To make calls from abroad you would need this setting active, are both showing as ticked? 

Leanne.

all allowed only outgoing calls from england can't be resolved .. and if i have to buy any extra packages, i don't see an option anywhere where and how to do this.

Leanne_T

Hi @Belfegorka69

Just to confirm, both the above options show as ticked in your My EE account or just roaming? 

What happens when you try and make a call? 

Leanne.

only outgoing calls from the UK are red. Nothing happens when you make a call. Message failed. When calling 150, a machine voice announces: disabled!

Leanne_T

Hi @Belfegorka69

If you are unable to activate this, you would need to contact us from any other phone on +44 7953966250

Leanne.