Re: My network down

Meme07
Investigator
Investigator

From Friday I have had bad network problems, I don’t have no service in my home, I can’t make a calls or text in my home, You have said on your website that you’re engineers are sorting out the problem, which the problem has not been fixed as it’s Monday now. I’m just wondering are you going to take money off of my monthly bill for this the non-service that you are giving to your customer as you’re not providing no service, I can’t make phone calls I can’t make texts it’s ridiculous! how long does it take the engineers to fix this problem? what’s the point of paying for a service when you cannot use yours service.

5 REPLIES 5
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Meme07,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Does the Network Status Checker give an estimate of how long it will take to fix the issue?

Thanks

James

From Friday it said it would take up to 6 hours, which it hasn’t.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Have you checked again today to see if there are any updates @Meme07?

James

Every day it says the same thing it will take 6 hours to fix 

Hi @Meme07 

It's quite possible that if this is happening several days running during the day, that there is some planned works causing this.

In either case, I'd recommend using the "Keep me posted" link as already suggested.

If you're on pay-monthly, then anytime you have coverage issues but have WiFi signal, you can use EE's WiFi calling service to continue using your phone as normal.