cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with calls Network

Ozga85
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Interrupts calls. I can't communicate with the person I calling, and I can hear crackling noises or crackling noises when calling someone. This happens on every phone of 4 people who live with us, regardless of whether we are at home or in the city. And I can't reach EE because they send me some automatic messages and I haven't been able to get help for several months. Therefore, I will be resigning from your services

11 REPLIES 11
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ozga85 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having some problems with your service. Have you checked the status of your postcode on our coverage checker? If you call 150 and follow the options for technical support, you should get through to speak to someone. You can request a call back and receive a message. You need to reply to that message to book the call.

Chris

yes many times, it still shows that I have good range network , but I don't. my son doesn't have it either, my partner who works outside the city also has a problem. And it's not about the signal, it's about the fact that we can't hear each other during the conversation. There is a pause and there is noise and other things. It's impossible to talk

Ozga85
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

yes, mamy times it still shows that I have good range, but I don't. my son doesn't have it either, my partner who works outside the city also has a problem. And it's not about the signal probobly, it's about the fact that we can't hear each other during the conversation. There is a pause and there is noise and other things. It's impossible to talk .This is happen few monhts 

Christopher_G

If you hit 'check status', it will let you know if we're aware of any problems in the area, @Ozga85. It'll let you report a problem with call quality too, which would be looked into by our network team.

Chris

this doesn't help

Christopher_G

You would need to either report the problem through that method, or speak to our Technical Support team, @Ozga85 

Chris

I have already done it this way many times. How can I talk to someone if when I call 150, the machine sends me text messages to the same link where I still can't solve the problem?

Christopher_G

What does the message say, @Ozga85. Do you ever get the option to speak to someone or an option for someone to call you back?

Chris

bristolian
Legend
Legend

If you choose the "new visual service" (I think that's the wording) on 150 which is option 1, then this text message can be the result. Just choose option 2 and then navigate through whatever menus work, to queue for an agent.

Your symptoms do sound unusual, are you using WiFi-calling at the time? It's normal for the occasional momentary audio dropout if you're travelling, but a constant issue would suggest some very unique radio circumstances. Or a fault somewhere,.