cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimted Data?

GloryHornet
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I'm on a new 4gee unlimited data plan, but my router has had an sms telling me I'm low on data. upon checking MY EE I see this.

You're low on data: 11.7 GB left of 100.0 GB

Don't run out. Get more data instantly with a data add-on.

Does this mean my Unlimited is not actually unlimited?

This is what it says under my plan.
Unlimited data

Great news! Your plan includes unlimited data. What's more, you can gift up to 120GB of data to other phones and tablets on your account every month.

You have 11.7GB left to gift until your allowances restart.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

It just means your 120gb gifting allowance is starting to run low, don't worry about it you still have Unlimited Data.

The first 120gb of Data you use from your UL Plan each month eats up your gifting Data, so if you do want to gift Data, do it on the first day of each monthly refresh.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

It just means your 120gb gifting allowance is starting to run low, don't worry about it you still have Unlimited Data.

The first 120gb of Data you use from your UL Plan each month eats up your gifting Data, so if you do want to gift Data, do it on the first day of each monthly refresh.

GloryHornet
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi Thanks for the reply,

That's what I was thinking, but its not worded very well.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

No, it isn't. You can only gift up to 120GB of data if you’re on a 5G smart handset plan. You aren't! So only the 1st msg "You're low on data: 11.7 GB left of 100.0 GB" is correct & is only referring to your giftable allowance. You may still use the rest of your "unlimited" data for your own use incl. hotspotting.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
MicksterEll
Investigator
Investigator

thats the gifting data, just gift it all on your reset day and that will stop, youll still have unlimited

stratulatdima12
Visitor

I want this packas

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @stratulatdima12,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Are you an existing EE customer?

James