cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see data on app or web

Lustr
Investigator
Investigator

I can access my pay monthly phone contacts under one ownership however cannot see the data pages - I want to gift some data to one from one phone to another

13 REPLIES 13
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lustr   All lines have to be on contract and on the same account to gift data.   You can not gift to PAYG and you can not gift across accounts. 

Hi all lines are in contract, under the same account and all lines are pay monthly

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lustr

Thanks for posting,

Are all numbers on the same bill? 

Have you been able to gift data before? 

Leanne 🙂

Yes all numbers on same bill and yes I gift quite often but I am faced with a blank page when I try and view data both on app and web

Leanne_T

Thanks @Lustr

Are you in the UK at the moment? 

Leanne. 

Yes

Leanne_T

Thanks @Lustr

I would suggest giving us a call on 150 and the team can get this looked into further for you. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne.

What option should I go for please?

Mobile (1) > Tech. Support. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)