cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic gifting

Bosun1955
Investigator
Investigator

Our family use a 40G data contract which is shared equally each month 4 ways. How do I make this share automatically so in the instance when the account holder is out of touch, everyone is not starved of data.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bosun1955
Investigator
Investigator
Thanks for replying, could I ask that this is added to your upgrade / development program. 

When one of us is away at sea and out of contact for a week or so it makes it very difficult for the rest of the family.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bosun1955  It’s not possible to do that.  All data is manually gifted.  

Bosun1955
Investigator
Investigator
Thanks for replying, could I ask that this is added to your upgrade / development program. 

When one of us is away at sea and out of contact for a week or so it makes it very difficult for the rest of the family.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Bosun1955

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Great suggestion, I will feed this back for you 🙂

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Is there any update on this?

In my situation I'm the primary account holder but can would rather set up automatic gifting, so I do get disturbed while at work for the same request every month.

@AKP456    There is no update about this and it might not even happen. 

SanguinePar
Visitor

Late 2023 checking in - I really wish this was an option. It would save me hassle every month if I knew that a portion of my data was automatically and immediately being gifted to someone as soon as the allowance resets.

This would be a fantastic option. I share my data with my son and it would help if we could schedule a recurring transfer every month....