Mobile Broadband

Question and content to cover Mobile Broadband.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE 4G home hub

Just got an EE 4g home hub the wi-fi seems very poor compared to the Standard EE router any tips plus how many cable connections can I add to this router, just hope it does everything the standard router will do.

Budgie56 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing connection cables from 230V to 12V USB cable

I wasn't too sure what words to put in the subject, so I hope my explanation can serve the question better than that.  We have 4gee Wi-Fi via a B625-261 router, and it is plugged into the standard 3 pin electrical socket on the wall.  We have now a c...

UFONED by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EE 4GEE WIFI Top Up Error

Hi Registerd ee number, Topped up ee card friday, Downloaded ee app, Signed into my ee account, Tapping buy data Not available to view, Messaged ee their is no 4gee wifi Option, Call Lines closed at 9                                                  ...

Bt 4g hub

The bt 4g hub keeps disconnecting like its turning its self off the power, WiFi, network and signal are all lot up green every now and then the lan light lights up white then the box seems to do a reboot Help please its been happening for 2 days now ...

tazzyb93 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding Home Broadband and a Wifi Mini

As an EE mobile phone customer currently getting 40gb per month, I would like to add the home broadband fibre plus broadband with extra £10 WIFI Mini option. My question is, the 2GB data that comes with the mini would not be enough - would I be able ...