cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We technical help useless

Paul1212
Explorer

How do I get technical help from  someone who actually has technical knowledge AND will actually phone me back when they promised to do?!!!

I have seriously slow connection so was advised to take screenshots of my internet speeds in different locations over last weekend and the tech adviser would phone me on Monday gone.

I'm STILL waiting for the phonecall!!

This has been going on for over a year!!!

How the hell do I get EE to actually do something ? (Apart from swiftly take my money)

8 REPLIES 8
Paul1212
Explorer

Title should read EE not We, sorry.

@Paul1212   If it’s been going on for over a year and in more than one location it’s not a EE network issue it’s probably a device issue.     Have you tried factory resetting the device?   What device is it ? 

Hi Chris thanks for the response.

MotoGP plus.

After constant problems they sent me a new SIM card and bingo I had good speeds in most places for a few weeks, but then speeds slowly started to deteriorate until I'm back to square one, with speeds of around 1 mb download and zero upload.

I've tried all the tricks, resetting phone, SIM card in another phone etc. Nothing works..

Cheers Paul.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Paul1212 

Thanks for coming here. 

Please get back in touch with our tech gurus they will be able to get this looked into for you and let you know what is needed to get this sorted 🙂

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Hi Leanne, if you read my post you would see I DID get in touch with your tech "gurus", I'm still waiting for the man I spoke to to call me as he promised a WEEK AGO...

Paul.

Leanne_T

I am sorry to hear this @Paul1212 

If you can try calling us again the team can check your account and give you an update. 

Leanne.

How about you get your level 2 techs to call me and sort this out?

I'm sick of calling EE and waiting ages, then getting cut off due to bad signal

It's gone on for far too long...

Paul 

Leanne_T

Hi @Paul1212 

I am very sorry we have no account access on the community. 

Please call us on 150 and select option 2 to get this looked into.  

Leanne.