cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE & ANdriod TV

Moe07
Investigator
Investigator

I have an andriod tv and want to join EE for a super fast internet to use on the TV. I have only £30 at most to spend a month to spend. Where possible I would want broadband but without cables. What is the plan i should go for if any? Or what would you recommend. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Moe07 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you would like mobile broadband with no cables, please see our EE Mobile Broadband for all available WiFi routers and plans. 

Leanne 🙂

Moe07, we want to be sure you got the information you were looking for.

Your topic: EE & ANdriod TV

If someone's reply was so helpful that it solved your issue, tap the 'solution' button. This helps others with the same query find the correct answer.

And, it'll make the person who helped you feel appreciated!

If you didn't find the perfect answer, please post a comment to let us know. It's likely that other customers, such as our Community Stars, will help you out. If they can't help, a member of the EE Community Team will.

See you in the community.

The EE Community Team

EE Community | Log into My EE | Official EE Help

In the end, i got a new EE number over the phone, unlimited data and my eSim was supposed to be active since yesterday but that instead didn't happen,  rather i got a text message this morning (8th November 2023) from DPD informing me that my EE parcel was due delivery from 12:21pm to 13:21pm, hence i was by the flat door waiting for aring or a  knock on the door. Surprisingly I got another text later saying, I have been missed and that they should be coming back tomorrow (that is today, now 9th November 2023). Accordingly the number should have been active since 7th November 2023 as it is eSim, at least that is what the lady that sold it to me, told me over the phone. And now i am still having to wait for a parcel to arrive today 9th November 2023. Hence i phoned EE customer Service and i was told that, initially there was no need to be sent a parcel and that eSim had now been reordered for me, but without cancelling the parcel delivery so that i could use whichever comes first. That, for the eSim reordered might take upto 24hrs to become active, that i should constantly check my EE app to check for it or sometimes switch off and switch back on the phone to check for it. But all to no avail still. It is really frustrating. I needed to watch the live champions league matches that happened on 7th and 8th November 2023 but instead i got nothing. This is all in the wake of trying to leave Vodafone for EE just so that I can comfortably watch the live matches without interruptions or the streaming buffering every so often. It is, so far, a bad customer service experience and it is frustrating and already, a day or two has passed without enjoying what i believe, i am already being billed for, to pay at month end. All the excitement of joining EE is now lost and i am devastated and disheartened.  Well done!

Moe07
Investigator
Investigator

Moe07, we want to be sure you got the information you were looking for.

Your topic: EE & ANdriod TV

If someone's reply was so helpful that it solved your issue, tap the 'solution' button. This helps others with the same query find the correct answer.

And, it'll make the person who helped you feel appreciated!

If you didn't find the perfect answer, please post a comment to let us know. It's likely that other customers, such as our Community Stars, will help you out. If they can't help, a member of the EE Community Team will.

See you in the community.

The EE Community Team

EE Community | Log into My EE | Official EE Help

In the end, i got a new EE number over the phone, which is unlimited data and my eSim was supposed to be active since yesterday but that instead didn't happen,  rather i got a text message this morning (8th November 2023) from DPD informing me that my EE parcel was due delivery from 12:21pm to 13:21pm, hence i was by the flat door waiting for aring or a  knock on the door. Surprisingly I got another text later saying, I have been missed and that they should be coming back tomorrow (that is today, now 9th November 2023). Accordingly the number should have been active since 7th November 2023 as it is eSim, at least that is what the lady that sold it to me, told me over the phone. And now i am still having to wait for a parcel to arrive today 9th November 2023. Hence i phoned EE customer Service and i was told that, initially there was no need to be sent a parcel and that eSim had now been reordered for me, but without cancelling the parcel delivery so that i could use whichever comes first. That, for the eSim reordered might take upto 24hrs to become active, that i should constantly check my EE app to check for it or sometimes switch off and switch back on the phone to check for it. But all to no avail still. It is really frustrating. I needed to watch the live champions league matches that happened on 7th and 8th November 2023 but instead i got nothing. This is all in the wake of trying to leave Vodafone for EE just so that I can comfortably watch the live matches without interruptions or the streaming buffering every so often. It is, so far, a bad customer service experience and it is frustrating and already, a day or two has passed without enjoying what i believe, i am already being billed for, to pay at month end. All the excitement of joining EE is now lost and i am devastated and disheartened.  Well done!

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Moe07 

I'm really sorry to hear of your experience. Hopefully your service is up and running soon. Once you're all activated, I'm sure you'll love the service.

Please keep us updated with what happens.
Chris