cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the worst

wa132
Visitor

Hands down this organisation is the worst in the UK by a country mile. Incompetent, rude, bullying I could go on. Contracts that never end. Rules made up as they go along. Phone lines that are never answered. Customer service agents who couldn't care less about customers or service. Get out while you can!

2 REPLIES 2
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @wa132,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you aren't happy with the service you have received, if you'd like to raise a complaint, please see Make a complaint (ee.co.uk).

Hope this helps.

James

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@wa132   Contracts end when you give notice to terminate otherwise after the minimum term date it’ll change to a 30 day rolling contract as per your contract T&Cs.  Contracts don’t just stop at the minimum term date otherwise you’ll be cut off,  not great if you’re outside the UK. 

You’re not the only one calling customer services so there is going to be a waiting time. 

Bullying ?  You’re going to have to explain more on why you think that. 

I’ve yet to speak with a customer service agent who wasn’t polite,  but then again a speak to people who I would like to be spoken too.  

I’ve never had an issue with customer services ever and I’ve been a customer of EEs since I switched from Orange in 2012.