cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIVE stream London Marathon 2024

readysteady_joe
Visitor

Good Evening,

This year I have been accepted to be the first person to stream the whole of the London Marathon with a 360 camera attached to me. Broadcasting live to Youtube as a way of raising money for the MS Society and for Mind UK. I was diagnosed with MS two years ago so I am keen to do all I can physically before my condition eventually changes.

I am streaming the race to proudly show people that we can all have bad days and they don't always look so great but we can and will get through them!

The reason for my posting on here is regarding the stream. I am currently set to use a EE sim card through a streaming system called the cube. My biggest fear is that with the amount of people running and watching the stream will be clithcy and/or not work at all! This would ruin the whole campaign and idea. I would love to know if EE could recommend anything to help with this. I would also LOVE to speak to someone in the marketing / PR team as this is the first time this has ever been done at London or at any of the big top 5 world Marathons. I would love to use this as a chance to showcase EE and their network and talk with someone about me working with EE on this. This could be an amazing chance for collaboration along with myself, the tech guys supportingm, the TCS London Marathon and the BBC. 

Thank so much

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @readysteady_joe

This sounds like an incredible opportunity which will allow many people to go through your London Marathon journey with you.

It's amazing that you are looking to raise money and I truly wish you the best of luck with the Marathon. 

When you have a moment please check your community inbox. I have sent you a private message for some more details. 

Katie 🙂