Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hold song for BT

Kingarthur
Investigator
Investigator

Hello

looking for a hold song  that I ve just listened in Bt that said  something like that I wanna be with you I wanna hold the night . It was sang by a woman. Kind of dancing music 

thanks a lot in advance

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kingarthur
Investigator
Investigator

Hello thanks everyone for trying

i was able to find the song. I had to call bt a second time and I was able to record the song so I could use a tune device finder 

I totally got the lyrics wrong 🙈.

i wanna feel the heat, I wanna own the night

the song is Overdrive by Norma Jean

Again Thanks everyone 😊😊

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kingarthur  Maybe this

I Wanna Be With You  by Armenta

There’s an app called Genius where you put in lyrics and it gives you the closest match to the song.  

Kingarthur
Investigator
Investigator

Hello

thanks for trying. It is not the song unfortunately 😞

thanks a lot anyway 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

A Google search would immediately come up with "FORÊT DE VIN - Hold The Night" (feat. Robert Beachgrove).

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Kingarthur
Investigator
Investigator

Hello thanks everyone for trying

i was able to find the song. I had to call bt a second time and I was able to record the song so I could use a tune device finder 

I totally got the lyrics wrong 🙈.

i wanna feel the heat, I wanna own the night

the song is Overdrive by Norma Jean

Again Thanks everyone 😊😊