cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked by your guys!!

Profile closed
Not applicable

You people need to check the trustworthiness of your employees! My son put his phone in for repair then less than 24 hours later goes onto his PC only to find that his email and discord accounts have been hacked. Never happened before. Way too coincidental that he didn't even have his phone to hand as it was in your possession at that time. No way would I ever advise anyone to leave their phone with you people. You guys are not to be trusted.

4 REPLIES 4
bristolian
Legend
Legend

What makes you think that your son's email accounts have been hacked, and that this is the fault of EE?

Profile closed
Not applicable

Suppose you gave me your phone and when I gave you it back your email account had been hacked, who would you point the finger at? His account was intact before he handed it in to them and the account was hacked while they had it. I know you'll be like "wot does that prove"? Well here's a thing posession is  9/10ths of the law. I repeat, his account was fine prior to handing it to them and if that don't make them prime suspect then you're an idiot. I didn't post this to argue about it with every tom, **bleep** and **bleep**, the intention was to make it known to the puiblic, potential customers what kind of people they mght be dealing with. You could expect this from the wee corner shop kinda business but for a company this size, it's not the way to do business.

@Profile closed  So your son gave his device to someone and without signing out of his accounts.   So your son doesn’t know about account security.    Perhaps you should give him guidance on this,  how old is your son?   

But what’s most interesting is that you actually have no proof to prove what you’re saying but that’s not going to stop you blaming someone.  

Sorry to say accounts can be hacked without having that’s person phone and at best it’s just coincidence. 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

You've not explained how your son's email account was allegedly hacked, just that his phone was in for a repair with (presumably) an EE store.

Did your son's phone have a device PIN set on it?