Films

Calvinmiller76
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Anyone recomend any good films worth watching.  ?

13 REPLIES 13
Calvinmiller76
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Try and check out (moonfall) that's not a bad film either. !

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Will do @Calvinmiller76

James

James_B

Sounds good @Chris_B, I enjoyed Joker.

James

Are any of you guy's looking forward to the (obi-wan-kenobi) series comming out soon.  ?

James_B

Yes! Can't wait @Calvinmiller76

James

Me neither. 

EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Persian Lessons (2020)

Currently available to watch for free on BBC iPlayer.

Sadly its English Subtitles, a German Film in German Language, I watched it recently and its one of the few Films Ive watched from start to finish with Subtitles.

Basically about a Jew pretending to be a Persian in a Nazi Prisoner of War Camp in order to avoid Execution.

Based on True Events, you just need to to watch it in order to do the Film justice.

Trailer -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FdRKMQMj4o

If you like German films . You should check out Das-boot. 

@Calvinmiller76 , I have seen  Das Boot, the original and the remake of it. I only have freeview, no paid TV, refuse to pay any extra! I have German Satellite and one box in the kitchen-diner and another one in the sitting room, where I can record programs, just a pity that Sky have stopped F1 on German TV, accordingly due to commercial rights, same as the UK, well I do speak the language as well as French!

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.