cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox series X bundle with games and game pass

N_J_T
Explorer

When do I receive games and gaming pass?

I received the Xbox series X yesterday, I've checked in the box but there is no game pass or digital games passcode.

How do I get these please? 

8 REPLIES 8
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @N_J_T

Welcome to the community. 🙂

You'll receive a text message from us 14 days after you receive the Xbox. You can then redeem your Xbox Gamepass Ultimate.

Chris

StevenMc1
Contributor
Contributor

I got my XSX today, I did get a text the other day to logon to www.ee.co.uk/xbox and go through the details and it should be there waiting for you. 

I made a post earlier regarding it’s subscription length, it should be 2 years but it only comes up with a 1 month subscription. 

I logged in to my MS account and found it but only gave me the option to login to EE to remove it. With this in mind I think it’s just going to be a rolling monthly subscription that you’re already paying via the £31 bill each month.

Thank you.

Let me know if you get sorted 👍🏻

I’ve received my text message but when I go onto the ee page and press activate it takes me to my Microsoft account and nothing happens

what am I missing out?  

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Robcov1990

Does any error appear?

Does the pass show as active within your My EE?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Hi I hade the same issue except I found a link on here and clicked it got all the way through the Microsoft section activated it and then it added another £10 charge to my bill when I should be getting 2 years free I have no idea what’s happened so I took off the add on as it should off been free not getting charged an extra£10 on top off the £31 I’m already paying

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Robcov1990.

Welcome to the community.

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team about this.

They will be able to access your account and check that the pass is active.

Jon