cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix the GamePass issue

Fix_GamePass
Visitor

Hi EE, 

A quick search online and through your forums and it appears that activating the free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, that you're offering as part of your broadband packages, is problematic for a number of customers, myself included. 

Can you please fix your website and service. 

Telling me that I need to call you and spend 20 mins on hold to activate a free service you're offering is literally not good enough. 

Sort your lives out please. Thanks! 

Fix_GamePass_0-1712094819354.png

6 REPLIES 6
p2k13
Explorer

Agreed.

KrisDeb
Investigator
Investigator

KrisDeb_0-1712219526170.png

Same here, tried on Windows, Edge, Chrome, Safari, Android, iOS. Error as above on browsers and on EE app this option is not visible at all. I will not call anyone and waste my time until it's fixed, and I will not be recommending EE I've just started using EE and I'm not happy, terrible app, random errors and now this. I have been using BT portal for 10 years and it wasn't perfect but all perks and extras did worked. I was going to migrate all my family mobiles from ID mobile but I'll wait.

SnoopDogg
Explorer

I just moved from BT to EE, primarily to get the extra 12 months game pass. I’m getting the same error as the other users have reported. When I joined EE, BT literally right away cancelled my game pass! Something needs to be done about this, I imagine everyone signing up to EE is getting this issue.

Can someone look into this error ASAP? I’ve had to go out and buy a one month game pass subscription so I can continue playing online.

John-C
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SnoopDogg, thanks for getting in touch. We've ordered your Game Pass now and the code will be sent to your email address within the next 7 days.

Cheers

John

Hi John

I’ve been having the same issue except the error I receive is that there are technical issues and to try again later, is there anyway you can help me claim my Xbox game pass?

KrisDeb
Investigator
Investigator

The issue is resolved for me now. I don't know how, I didn't contact anyone, just set a reminder to check it after a while and today morning I tried and it worked straight away.

It doesn't change the fact that it wasn't visible at all in the app and it could be just random 'hey, it works now' thing. It should be resolved and followed properly on a different level.