Did you mean: 

Do ee have an email address?

SR5
Visitor

12 REPLIES 12
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@SR5   no because emails are too slow to deal with customer issues. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @SR5.

Welcome to the community.

As @Chris_B has mentioned, we don't have an email contact method.

You can see ways to contact us on our get in touch page, including phone numbers and online chat.

Jon

That is a poor reason for not publishing email addresses. Not all messages are urgent. I have a query on my latest bill and the waiting time trying to get through on the phone is ridiculous. I just need to leave a message with my query.

Then go on live chat.

They do not have an email address and if you have a bill query I'd do it over the phone or live chat anyway as I would want to sort it ASAP.

Its not a poor excuse it's just way too slow to answer people and people would get irate when its too slow.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

There's no Live Chat for upgrades. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Ed_

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You can upgrade online via your My EE account or contact our upgrades team on 150

Katie 🙂

Tomo1235
Explorer

I tried to ring EE about my upgrade I ordered online but I got email says the account name is different on order form  I was ask to ring them and I can’t get throw to customer services how else can I get hold off them ??

Tomo1235
Explorer

I tried to ring EE about my upgrade I ordered online but I got email says the account name is different on order form  I was ask to ring them and I can’t get throw to customer services how else can I get hold off them ??

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tomo1235,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you called the contact number provided on the email?

James