cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web chat isn't available (during hours)

naffedoff
Visitor

I'm a brand new customer, and just can't get in touch. I can't register the app (a "can't register..." error), and there's no web chat. Is this usual, or should it be available? I have to say I'm singularly unimpressed so far...

11 REPLIES 11
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @naffedoff

Welcome to the EE Community. 

Are you able to register for your My EE and log in online?

Our online chat team are available between the hours of 8am to 10.30pm everyday. 

I have checked and can see the 'Start conversation' button has appeared under the 'Message us' section on our contact us page

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Hmac1
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't seen the live chat option for over a week now, but it was there before. What's happened? Does anyone know?

James_B

Hi @Hmac1,

You can access live chat by selecting the help tab in the EE app.

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

Thanks. It doesn't help, because it is not there. Spoke to an advisor yesterday who agreed that it was very strange as she couldn't find it either.

Julia7729
Investigator
Investigator

There is NO webchat, how are you supposed to contact EE if you don't have time to sit on the phone for hours in a que

Katie_B

Hello @Julia7729

Welcome to the community.

Do you have access to the EE app?

Are you a pay as you go or pay monthly customer?

Katie

Hi Katie

Yes I have access to the app, even on the app there is no visibility for Web chat and I am a pay monthly customer. I have been a customer for over 26 years and never had an issue with my bill until now. 

Katie_B

Hi @Julia7729

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I am sorry to hear you have an issue with your bill, have you been able to view your bill breakdown?

When you select Help at the bottom of the app do you see the Message Us option?

Katie

Yes I have viewed the full breakdown of my bill online as I do every month.

No I do not have the option to message on the app, only book an appointment in store or phone or check community hence why i messaged on here