cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Chat no where to be seen?

PaulLeonHQ
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I’ve been trying to use EE’s live chat that I normally use but I can’t see it anywhere. The only option on offer on the contact page is to “call us” which I have done but the wait times are way too long and live chat has always managed to resolve the issues quickly. 

Have they stopped it? 

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What do you want it for, mobile, Home BB, mobile BB, billing, leaving, ... ?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I want to use it to chase up the return pack that never arrived after I upgraded my phone. The terms state I to return the trade in phone within 14 days but it hasn’t turned up still 7 days now. I called up and had to wait 45mins to speak to someone and the matter still hasn’t been resolved. I’ve been given the number for their recycling department which won’t connect because they are only open Mon-Fri (9am-5pm) so the matter is still on going. Live chat has always fixed these sort of errors regardless of time or day. 

regardless of the reason though, where is the live chat feature? 

It's under "Contact Us" above. I should try Mobile Tech Support or https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/technical-support/mobile directly.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thanks for suggesting an alternative way of contacting them. I clicked the link and still the “Start Conversation” button won’t appear. I don’t get what’s going on lately. Never had these sort of difficulties trying to speak tk someone to resolve an issue

F823B009-ACDF-41F0-A023-3BA1627D40CE.png

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PaulLeonHQ,

During busy periods, it may take a little time for the start conversation button to appear. If it's urgent, please get in touch on 150.

James