cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE app help

ryanfox830
Explorer

Hi everyone. After 1 live chat, 2 phone calls and 2 promised call backs that never happened from EE I need some help from you helpful people please 🙂

My EE app was working fine, until one day when I went on and it has no idea who I am and wants me to link my account, however when I go to do this it says the account is already linked. This is very frustrating because it means I have to go online to check everything and transfer data rather than have the ease of access I used to have.

I have tried the usual things such as updating the app, deleting and re downloading the app, changing my password and searching for updates on my phone. The only thing I haven't tried is throwing my phone at a wall even after we customer services and technical support don't call me back when the say they will.

I have attached a screenshot of what is shown when I open the app, also a screenshot showing that I am logged in to my account, and also a screenshot showing that my account is also linked.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Tia,

Ryan.

1000001037.png

1000001038.png

1000001039.png

1000001047.png

   

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ryanfox830 

Welcome to the community.

Have you changed your contract or transferred your number from another account recently? Have the technical support team said what they think the problem is?

Chris

Hi Chris, thank you for the reply and the welcome.

No, I am not aware what the issue is, they just say they will call me back to see if it resolves. One customer advisor did suggest the account number might not be linked to my account, but the website says it is.

I can't think of anything that was added before it stopped working.

Ryan.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

It may be worth asking them to try resetting/unlinking the account completely so that you can register again, @ryanfox830 

Chris