cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Smart Hub Showing Blue - No Wifi or Internet Connection

nat98x
Explorer

Hi! So tonight the internet has randomly stopped working, reset multiple times, openreach reset too - smart hub turns on, flashes green and then shows the solid blue light, however no internet connection is available - Tried having an ethernet connection but that is to no avail either. PC clocks that it cannot obtain the internet's I.P address. Followed the reset guides on 'Help' too and well, absolutely nothing. Incredibly frustrating due to the internet being needed so that I can work from home which typically runs into the night. I've checked the hub settings for it to show 0 data being transferred meaning there's no internet coming in or out. And to top it off, I've tried resetting up the hub via the EE app, all in which goes well up until it asks to connect to the internet, which isn't possible as it does not appear in neither my phone's nor other's phones in the house, even after restarting them too.

Please help 😞

1 REPLY 1
nat98x
Explorer

Hi! So tonight the internet has randomly stopped working, reset multiple times, openreach reset too - smart hub turns on, flashes green and then shows the solid blue light, however no internet connection is available - Tried having an ethernet connection but that is to no avail either. PC clocks that it cannot obtain the internet's I.P address. Followed the reset guides on 'Help' too and well, absolutely nothing. Incredibly frustrating due to the internet being needed so that I can work from home which typically runs into the night. I've checked the hub settings for it to show 0 data being transferred meaning there's no internet coming in or out. And to top it off, I've tried resetting up the hub via the EE app, all in which goes well up until it asks to connect to the internet, which isn't possible as it does not appear in neither my phone's nor other's phones in the house, even after restarting them too.