Terminate

Justin77
Explorer

Good evening, we have been trying to terminate the service, however, EE has made this extraordinarily difficult, more than nearly any other service we've utilized. We simply wish to conclude this package so we are no longer charged for a sim card we do not use.

Best regard

6 REPLIES 6
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If you are wanting to cease your mobile contract completely you need to phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation of your contract. Otherwise if you intend to move to another network, either taking your existing no. with you or not, get your PAC or STAC respectively from EE & give it to your new provider. If you are still within your min term you will be liable to pay early termination fees for the rest of the term. It will basically be months left x monthly charge - 4%.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

This doesn't apply to people abroad, I'm not paying for these extortionate fees simply because EE is so incompetent they don't even have a proper email and block you when you try the only email they offer. Nearly every company in the UK has the goal of literal extortion, I'm happy I'm out, however, they're still stealing from me even now by not giving a simple button for termination, it's beyond absurd that it's this difficult to cancel your term. And having to pay an additional month even after canceling? That's absolutely illegal by human rights and ethics yet allowed out of corruption. It's no wonder that elite hacker did that to EE, it's a company which deserves bankruptcy at best.

It can do! Try calling CS on the Freephone no. in my sig. on Skype over WiFi. It should be free.

Most mobile contracts from most mobile networks require about a month's notice of cancellation. Anyway chances are it'll be less to pay for & you might get a rebate as you pay monthly in advance.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bristolian
Legend
Legend

I'm not aware of any UK network provider who offers email contact for CS queries, 30day notice periods for cancellation are an industry-norm.

Elton58
Contributor
Contributor

I agree Justin. I have found it impossible to communicate with EE. They don't seem interested in customer service at all. I am at the end of my patience originally thinking I could upgrade but shocked with their indifference 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Elton58 

I m very sorry to hear this. 

You can find ways to contact us on our Contact EE page. 

Are you looking to upgrade or cancel a contract with us? 

Leanne.