cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ridiculous Treatment by Sales and Complaints

pauljrowland
Investigator
Investigator

I am putting this on the community page as it’s time to start making other people realise how stupid you have been over the last week. This ironically is following a complaint I had closed earlier this week!!!

I tried to upgrade to the iPhone 11 Pro Max (via phone) on FRIDAY 13 Sept and the order failed 5 times - each time you got in touch and ‘re-did it’. It turns out sales mucked up the account details and mishmashed the upgrade date. 

Your complains team redid the order on Monday 16th and I was assured it would be with me today (20th). Of course that isn’t the case. Then in the chat this morning. a rude guy called ‘MS’ said the following:

“MS: i apologized for this hassle, as from the billing team, i can see that it will be delivered to you after 3 days .
MS: i would request you to please wait another days and you will definitely get it, ”.

That is tomorrow 21st. Still no tracking number from DPD so does that mean I’m getting my phone tomorrow or not???

You guys are useless man. You’ve waived the 100 quid early upgrade fee and reduced my next bill by 30 quid as compensation and you STILL CANT GET IT RIGHT.

I’d have thought after £130 you would have at least taken this onboard - but it seems I’m just a number. Nobody I talk to has a clue:
“MS: so we distribute today for people who ordered on the 13th, so its like first come first served”.

What a ridiculous answer from you guys. 

I was also getting shouted at,

Mohd:

Yeah its just a order number not a tracking number. SO you wont be able to track through this. You will get a tracking number on text”.

No text yet, thanks Mohd. 

Im not being impatient - if I’m told I have to wait until Monday/Tuesday, whatever, I will - however when I’m told something will arrive on a certain day - I expect it to unless there is a legitimate reason, not because ‘first come first served’ AFTER I was told today. I still don’t have a date for gods sake. Surely if it is first come first serve, how come a guy I work with ordered on Saturday and has his. Remember EE - I ordered on the Friday and you mucked up - not me, so why should I wait. 

If I find you’re in breach of the ‘anytime uograde’ terms - I’ll be looking at ending my contract. Anytime doesn’t mean your time. 
11 REPLIES 11
Mark1612
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Was over the phone
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for confirming @Mark1612

I have sent you a private message to gather more info. 

Katie 🙂