cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement phone

Annmariep
Explorer

I had a claim accepted on 20/12/2021 and so far I have not recieved a txt from DPD with a delivery date or a email with any other information other than the acceptance one

F8F8C490-C3D8-4CC2-A420-2C07809A599D.png

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Annmariep   Have you called customer services about this ?   I recommend you do as it should be a 24hour turn around. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Annmariep   Have you called customer services about this ?   I recommend you do as it should be a 24hour turn around. 

I have tried but just keep holding forever

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Annmariep,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your replacement phone yet. Have you tried chatting to Customer Care online at ee.co.uk/contact-ee?

James

Junuchoi
Explorer

Hey i'm experiencing the exact same thing. Did you end up with getting new phone? 

Leanne_T

Hi @Junuchoi 

Thanks for posting. 

Have you organised a replacement phone through EE insurance? 

If so, when was this accepted? 

Leanne.

Of course i did 

i made my claim 3 weeks ago and have been chased them for a week. But they've been just saying that i'm on ' last decision stage ' since my phone was too new. I also got exactly same email above but it seems like it doesn't say anything on EE's system.. 

this is so baffling and annoying as i need my phone asap.

i don't even know if that email is real on or just scam email. It wasn't only email by the way i also got a message saying same content.

i have been very happy with ee service but it's very dissapointing to see reaction from insurance team. Customer service always tell me to contact insurance team which i've already been doing for a week and a half. Even with the insurance team they can't do anything for me. They can't even check if this email is real or fake. I'm still paying for my phone and insurance of course and i don't know what i'm spending this amount of money for. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Junuchoi 

Thanks for coming back to me, I am very sorry to hear this.

To get this looked into and get an update on your insurance claim, you would need to speak to our mobile care team. They will have access to the claim and be able to give you further information. 

I hope this is sorted soon for you.

Leanne.