Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options to cancel my contract

sohaibfurqan
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I have been an EE customer since 2021. I took out a new phone contract on 13/02/2023. It will run for two years but due to a mid-contract price increase, I am very disappointed and looking at what options I have to end the contract earlier. Please let me know.

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If you are wanting to cease your mobile contract completely you need to phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation of your contract. Otherwise if you intend to move to another network, either taking your existing no. with you or not, get your PAC or STAC respectively from EE & give it to your new provider. As you are still within your min term you will be liable to pay early termination fees for the rest of the term. It will basically be months left x monthly charge - 4%.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@sohaibfurqan   You might not be aware but other networks do price increase also the same as EE.