cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online chat

Chazza234
Visitor

Where is the Online chat Service..we need that on please!!...

12 REPLIES 12
Flipper66
Explorer

Apparently only available to EE customers, stupid I know but that's EE for you

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Chazza234 ,

Welcome to the community,

If you are an EE customer, you will find the chat in the EE App, but someone will only be able to answer your query when someone is available, as they are also answering phone calls.

What is your query? Maybe someone here can help, depending on the query, as there is no account access here, and even staff have no access to accounts.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

I just Downloaded the app and can’t find it

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Hhll,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

If you're registered as the bill payer (rather than a user) in the EE app, and your account type is eligible for live chat, you'll see a 'message us' option in the help tab.

James

Absolute nonsense. The “message us” is never there. I want to chat to someone about an upgrade. I don’t have time to call you and don’t want to talk over the phone. I used to be able to upgrade via the chat very easily in the past, but seems impossible now.

when it has popped up on the site (extremely rare), it’s just a virtual assistant with the same three questions and can’t ever get on to someone who actually works at EE. 

I’ve been with EE since the very beginning and am so appalled, I think I may take my custom elsewhere!

IMG_3461.jpeg

James_B

Hi @MrTDale,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

The online chat option will only show in the app if you're using an eligible account type and you're registered as the bill payer.

Tap here to check if you're registered as the bill payer or user.

James

Hi @James_B, I’ve been the bill payer since 2006 and a very loyal customer. 

James_B

Hi @MrTDale,

Even if you're the bill payer, it's possible to accidently select the 'user' option when first registering with the EE app.

If you follow the link I posted above, do you see 'you' next to the bill payer option?

James

Hi @James_B. Yep!

IMG_3463.jpeg