cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch cellular data plan not finding

Landee
Visitor

Hi everyone

I bought an iPhone 13 pro max and an Apple Watch cellular in January. My iPhone contract was under my girlfriend plan and the Watch on my name.

The customer assistant said that the Watch as soon I will paired with the phone it will start to work perfectly and I will have 4GB on my Watch plan that I can use.

A soon I set up the Watch I found a issue, it couldn’t find a plan for the Watch. I been in shop twice and I called customer service 3/4 times before they could help me to resolve with my issue.

The issue was that the Watch needed to be link to a number and also under the same plan.
Now my girlfriend received the bill and as we moved the Watch under her plan and they add the difference that I need to pay.

I don’t feel satisfied of the service that they provided to me either from Watch and the customer service, can I do anything about it? 

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Landee  to have the watch linked to an iPhone has to be on the same account it cannot be a under a different account and that’s what it sounds like you had.  That’s now be corrected so what the issue?     You can have an Apple Watch as a stand alone device and it’s not linked to a iPhone to receive the call/texts that are sent to the iPhone and that’s what you was sold as that’s what you asked for a watch in your name so it has its own account.