account number

farmera
Investigator
Investigator

THIS SEEMS TO BE IMPOSSIBLE

trying to find my account number  but i am on 1penny mobile and it will no let me get to 

customer services 

any help out there

PS only on ee broadband

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
wardi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@farmera .. yes you can.  Log into your my EE page and select Broadband (not mobile).  There is a section where you can access your bills to download.  The account number is at the top of these bills if you want to make a note of it 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

It's right at the top of your bills under your MyEE for BB.

Why do you need it?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

because i can not get to my bills with out it

wardi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@farmera .. yes you can.  Log into your my EE page and select Broadband (not mobile).  There is a section where you can access your bills to download.  The account number is at the top of these bills if you want to make a note of it 

yes i understand that but you need your account number to get there you fill a form in 

and the first thing they ask  you for is your ACCOUNT NUMBER which i do not have i know

it must be hard to understand but this the problem 

Ah, you mean you are trying to register your BB to MyEE in the 1st place. You should have received your A/C no. in an email "Subject : Your next steps". If you no longer have it you should be able to enter your landline no. if you have 1 instead ad of A/C no. Otherwise you would need to call CS to complete your registration.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

well after facebook complaint  a very nice man called conner got in touch and a hour later  he emailed me a bill which sorted all out i can now get in to my account

thank you conner

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @farmera

Glad you got it sorted.

James