cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my EE broadband plan is still active after switched to Sky broadband?

jeff_Y
Investigator
Investigator

My Sky broadband went live on 18/2, but my EE broadband plan is still Active on My EE Home Broadband platform. Is it an error on system? or should I do anything to deactivate the EE broadband plan?

And where should I return the EE broadband router?

Thanks xx

6 REPLIES 6
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@jeff_Y   did you change to the same type of broadband, or did you upgrade to full fibre?

If the same type, you should be getting your final bill any day now.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Unless you moved from/to FTTP (Full Fibre) to/from non-FTTP it was Sky's job to ensure your EE BB contract was cancelled. Indeed if it was a move like-for-like it should've auto cut off your EE BB when your Sky BB went live. I should raise this with them.

You may do as you like with EE kit. It is yours to keep or otherwise dispose of. 

You may return all your EE BB kit incl. the EE TV Box for recycling free of charge by visiting www.eehomebroadband.com/returns where you can download and print a post-paid returns label.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

It is an upgrade to full fibre.

Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@jeff_Y  then you will need to call the Broadband Care Tea, to cancel your EE service.

jeff_Y
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks a lot, XRaySpeX & Mustrum🙏🏻

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance & hope it soon gets sorted.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)