cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Hub 2023 Unable to remove devices

ClamMan
Explorer

Hey,

I've recently moved over to EE and just set up my new Smart Hub (black one). I've got it all up and running but having issues with removing devices from the admin page on the router.

Wondering if this is just the norm for this router or if I'm missing something. I have logged in using the admin pass and able to see disconnected and connected devices with no  option to remove. Was hoping to run a clean up process and making sure only my devices are left on the network going forward.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
bobpullen
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

What firmware version/hub are you using? Where are you seeing the devices you want to remove?

Hi,

Firmware version: r1.29.0-R-950306-PROD-83002

Product: SH31B

I've tried looking within the EE app and via the Hub Manager however it seems that I can view them and change a few settings but no option to remove devices.

monitorcurve
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

There's no way of removing devices via the Router page unfortunately, you have to do all the removing/renaming of devices via the app for some reason

in the app go to:

Manage -> WiFi Controls

Once it has finished loading all the sections with the green loading circles:

Then scroll down to Devices, and it should list connected and disconnected devices that have been on the network, you can scroll to the right for more devices.

Click on a device you want to remove, then click the three dots at the top right of the page, and click on "Forget this Device"

Repeat this process for every device that you want to remove.

screenshot-final.jpg