cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up new internet on my existing EE mobile account

balimitra27
Visitor

Hi

I have just switched from BT to EE internet. I’m trying to access my new bill in my existing EE mobile account. It’s asking for account number which has been not given fully to me via email. How do Zi set it up ?

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You'll need to call CS for your BB a/c no. if you don't have it in the Welcome email.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
garywood84
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I found that this function in the app/website didn't work to link my accounts even when I did have the account number. However, calling 150 resolved it: they took the details, and requested the linking from one of hte back office teams. It took about 72 hours, but now the accounts appear as one to me and I can control my mobile and broadband/landline through a single login to the app/website.

David-M
EE Community Support Team

Hi @balimitra27 and thanks for the post.

I'll be happy to clear things up for you. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David