cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband discount and additional mobile data

Ninja901
Visitor

Hi all

My first post on here so apologies if I’ve not got the correct sub forum.
I have both EE broadband and a SIM only contract. Prior to taking both contracts out I read somewhere on the EE site that if you have a EE mobile/sim account that you can get an additional 10% discount from your EE broadband bill and if you have EE broadband and you take out a mobile account then you will get additional mobile data. 
Having signed up for both I can’t for the life of me find the relevant page to take advantage of the above benefits. I guess the easiest way is just to contact CS but is there another way? Or was it just my imagination?

T I A

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Ninja901  If you have a contract and take out a 2nd line you’ll get a 10% discount on that 2nd line.  That’s mobile contract.   You’ll get a 1Gb if data extra for taking out EE BB when you already have a mobile contract.   This are automatically added when sign up for BB as you enter the phone number of the sim that’s getting the extra 1Gb.  

Mustrum
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

This may help - its not 1Gb, it is 5Gb, but does not apply to Sim only 30 day OAYG..

5GB Data Boost: Available to new and existing Pay Monthly phone or 12-month SIM Only plan mobile customers who sign up to 4GEE Home or fixed broadband plan. Data allowance boosted by 5GB. Boost added to mobile only and cannot be added to 4GEE Home device. Not available with 30 Day SIM Only plans or non-lead Sharer plans. You’ll lose the data boost if you cancel your 4GEE Home or broadband plan. In order to retain your data boost when you upgrade or change your Pay Monthly plan, your 4GEE Home or EE broadband must still be active and you must be moving to an eligible Pay Monthly plan. It can take up to 30 days from broadband account start date for your Data Boost to be applied. Data fair use policy may apply when roaming. One boost per household. Subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw or vary the boost at any time.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Ninja901

Thanks for coming here 🙂

You can find details on our EE's Best Broadband Offers & Internet Deals, page within the legal bit. 

If you call us on 150 the team can check the account for you. 

Leanne 🙂

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Did you provide an EE contract (not PAYG) mobile no. when you signed up for EE BB? That would get you 10% off your BB. Also you will get a 5GB boost to your mobile data when you already have an EE mobile contract (not a 30-day SIM-Only or a 4GEE Home router) but not afterwards.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)