cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Films

Calvinmiller76
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

The new Ghostbusters is great, a must see, to all you guys old enough to remember the first 2, totally loved it, 👍

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Calvinmiller76 

Agree 1000% brilliant movie is you're a fan. 

Got to watch untill the end of all the credits for a great ending(s). 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Can you recommend any other films worth watching  Notherner, ?

I hope they do another movie with the actors and characters in Ghostbusters: Afterlife.

The villains could have been amazing and there was excellent setup but I think they didn't want to dilute the story by taking the focus off the protagonists. The story sets up a possible sequel so I hope they explore the idea of what the ghosts are trying to accomplish with the bad guys thinking of themselves as the good guys.

I was recently reminded when browsing that Brit Marling is amazing in everything she does.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm1779870/

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

Anyone here going to watch the winter Olympics, ? 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 And can anyone recomend any decent films to watch, ?

Licorice Pizza looked like it could be interesting but it has very few screenings at the local Odeon so I've not been able to catch it.

Have been wondering if Moonfall in IMAX is worth doing.

Recently been re-watching the last few episodes of Netflix Travelers.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

Well thx for replying mikeliuk, I was thinking of checking out (moonfall) aswell, United just got knocked out of  the Fa-cup, they lost on penalties,