cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade

jadecusack
Investigator
Investigator

how long does it take from making the firsy upfront payment for the new upgrade to dispatched

7 REPLIES 7
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @jadecusack ,

Welcome to the community,

Normally, EE do not take payment until the item is dispatched, which I presume that you have upgraded to a new one. Have you checked in My EE to see what it says? You will receive an email/text from DPD the night before and another one on the day of dispatch with a one hour window, if I have understood you right.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
I paid a £50 upfront fee for my upgrade. No confirmation or that its been dispatched. Wont allow me to view the plan on my EE. Any way I can see if its been disputed or how long it normally takes??
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @jadecusack

Which phone did you upgrade to? What was the colour and memory size too?

Chris

the iphone 14 pro max in gold and 128gb I think

Sent from my iPhone
Christopher_G

Thanks, @jadecusack.

I'm assuming it's an iPhone 13 Pro Max. The estimated delivery for the Gold 128GB version is to expect dispatch within 14 days.

DPD will be in touch when it's ready to be delivered. 

Chris

Hello, I was just wondering how much it would be for a iPhone 13 in pink if I pay upfront with no monthly contract.

Christopher_G

Hi @lillymarshall_1

We only currently sell the iPhone 13 on pay monthly contracts

Chris