cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max

Bezza2
Investigator
Investigator

So I called up to upgrade my phone to the iPhone 14 pro max on Thursday the 15th and was told that it would be here on the Friday I then haven’t had a text or nothing to say it’s coming and the website says it will arrive in October any chance you can get it before October?

18 REPLIES 18
Dannyd1998
Contributor
Contributor

@Bezza2 @I’ve had a expected delivery date on the 22nd to the 24th but dunno if it will defo be here then  

I got 5th to the 7th but I just don’t understand why it’s so far away when they seemed to have told everyone they would get it Friday 

This will be down to Apple not delivering the phones. I checked on Apple website and for the pro and pro max, it actually says from 26th October, so unless they deliver to networks before then, you may have to wait until then, this would be down to Apple, as to when they can deliver the products, how many, as there are networks all over the world. This happens every year, not something new.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Wel I’ve have a delivery date for the 22nd to 24th this month so hopefully will get it then but we will see I guess 

Still don’t think it’s fair telling everyone they will get it at such time then turn out the won’t get it for a month

Yeah I know I got told I’d get it Friday as pre ordered it but didn’t wasn’t happy tbh 

Complain to EE or Apple, then, nothing can be done here, it is after all just a phone.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

That I paid lot of money for

They will not take the money until they send the phone out and your new contract will not start until you receive or they send the new phone out.