cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 pro dual sim wifi calling

Ljd77
Investigator
Investigator
  • I’ve got an iPhone 13 pro and have a dual sim, 1 for work and the other my personal number. Where I work the mobile signal is poor due to the building I am in so I have always used wifi calling. Now I have a dual sim I can’t seem to get wifi calling on my business number, just my personal one. They are both EE and my personal number is the actual sim, the business number is the virtual sim. Is it possible to get wifi calling on them both? I have all the settings correct I believe. 
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ljd77  Yes it is possible and Wi-Fi calling should be enabled on the EE business account setting.  It might be worth asking the account holder to call EE business customer services to make sure that it is enable on that account sometimes it’s not enabled.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ljd77  Yes it is possible and Wi-Fi calling should be enabled on the EE business account setting.  It might be worth asking the account holder to call EE business customer services to make sure that it is enable on that account sometimes it’s not enabled.  

That’s great, I’ll get onto them on Monday 

@Chris_B all sorted now. As you said it is possible to do, just took a long phone call to customer services and they switched it on at their end 

@Ljd77   That’s great to hear.  Glad it’s sorted now.