cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 delivery queries

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

If you have ordered an iPhone 13 and have a question about your order, please see the below information.

My order tracker has changed from delivery within 24 hours to awaiting confirmation, what does this mean?

If you have ordered one of the below models; We're really sorry there has been a delay with your new phone, due to an issue processing your order.

We’re working as a matter of priority to get your iPhone 13 Pro Max to you as swiftly as possible, when you receive a message from our courier DPD, please follow their guidance.

iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 128GB Sierra Blue

iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 128GB Silver

iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 256GB Graphite

iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 256GB Sierra Blue

iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 256GB Silver

iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 256GB Gold

iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 512GB Sierra Blue

iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 512GB Silver  

When will I get my iPhone 13? 

iPhone 13 orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis as stock arrives from Apple.

Our delivery partner DPD will contact you by text by 8pm the day before delivery to let you know to expect your order the following day.

The date you receive your iPhone 13 may vary depending on the colour and size variant you have pre-ordered, but we expect to receive regular deliveries from the manufacturer and will be getting them out to you as quickly as we can.

I have received a text message to say my iPhone has been delayed due to an issue processing my order, what does this mean?

We're really sorry there is a delay with your new phone, I realise this is frustrating. This is due to an issue processing your order, following high demand for the new iPhone 13.

To stay up to date with your order, please use our delivery tracker. We're doing our best to get your phone to you, and stock is moving quickly, when you receive a message from our courier DPD, please follow their guidance.

How can I track my order?

We update the order tracker every time we get a delivery from the manufacturer. You just need your order number (which was emailed or text to you when you placed your order) and the email address or phone number you gave us.

If you ordered in store, the store will contact you as soon as your phone is ready to collect.

Can you tell me when I will receive my phone?

We allocate stock on a first come, first served basis. And we update our order tracker as soon as deliveries arrive, so you can see the latest information we have.

No delivery dates can be confirmed until they’re in the tracker, so remember to keep checking back for updates.

You will receive a text from DPD, by 8pm the day before your delivery, to confirm that it's on its way.

If you ordered online or over the phone, you'll receive a text from our delivery partner DPD with details of your delivery.

Remember you’ll need proof of ID when your order is delivered, so please have one of the following forms of photo ID available:

• Passport
  • A valid driving licence

Find more detail about delivery of EE orders >

If you’re a new EE customer, we'll contact you using the details you provided to us. If you pre-ordered from an EE store, you’ll receive a call or text from a store advisor as soon as your phone is ready to collect.

Will I have to wait longer if I switch to a different model?

If you switch to an iPhone 13 variant that we currently have in stock, then you may receive your order earlier. If you switch to a model that is out of stock, you won’t be moved to the front of the waiting list.

Could my delivery date change?

Yes, it’s possible. We’re in regular contact with Apple, and will be sending out orders as quickly as possible. We'll keep you updated right here with any information we have, as and when we receive it, although information relating to individual orders is not available here.

Why have I not been contacted about my delivery?

You will receive a text from DPD, by 8pm the day before your delivery, to confirm that it's on its way

I paid an upfront cost for my device. Can I get money back because my device is delayed?

If you paid an upfront cost for your device this would not be eligible for refund due to a delay in delivery.

Why have I had no updates since placing my order?

We update the order tracker every time we get a delivery from the manufacturer. You just need your order number (which was emailed or text to you when you placed your order) and the email address or phone number you gave us. If you don’t have this, please give our Mobile Care team a call.

If you ordered in store, they will contact you as soon as your phone is ready to collect

Do any orders get priority, such as those ordered online?

No, we send out devices according to when we received the completed order, whether this was online, in store, or over the phone.

The delivery timescale will vary depending on the colour and size variant you purchased.

Why do I get different information over the phone, in store and in the EE Community?

The information in the EE Community is the most up-to-date, and comes first-hand from our Apple team, with whom we are in contact with and providing feedback.

For the most accurate and up-to-date information, please refer to:

• This discussion you're reading now
  • The texts and emails we have sent you about your order

We’re making every effort to ensure we roll out information to all of our contact channels.

If you have any questions please tap 'reply' below.

3,332 REPLIES 3,332
Ady1966
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I was told that I needed to be in to r3eceive delivery of my iphone 13 pro max. I have had to cancel meetings and totally re work my day. I am now seeing that there is a delay. When was this known about as I could have worked instead of waiting around. This may have cost me money ? Ady

DrBell18
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi Leanne,

Does this mean that my iPhone 12 Pro Max 1TB Sierra Blue should be arriving on schedule? I notice you've omitted this model from your above list.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB - Pacific Blue
Forensic Cybersecurity MSc
bruja
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Big oof 

ammoofficia1
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello Leanne,

How do you justify being the number one network? when the customer service of this company is absolutely diabolical. I'm going to Trading standards as it's now evident that this company have prioritized new customers over existing to bring in business. This is absolutely disgusting. 

I pre-ordered iPhone 13 Pro MAX  1TB Graphite and i called in 12:50 on the 17th. i was reassured I'd receive it on release date. yesterday I checked the notification and it says 1st October - 5th October. 

Can you tell me why my friend who pre-ordered the same device three days later has just received it? 

The only obvious reason i can think of is because he's new to EE.

I will be contacting Trading Standards and BBC Watchdog. i also suggest customers do the same as i believe existing customer are thrown aside to cater for the new!

Number one network? YEA RIGHT!

robleack
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

I ordered the iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 128GB Graphite, which isn't on your list, but my order is still apparently delayed despite getting an order confirmation at 13:09 on pre-order day.

Is there a reason that this model and colourway isn't on the list of affected devices, if it is affected?

Regards

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DrBell18 

Thanks for posting. 

We update our order tracker as soon as deliveries arrive, so you can see the latest information we have for your order in the tracker. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

ogamelight
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Leanne_T I've ordered an iPhone 13 Pro Max 1TB Sierra Blue. You haven't listed this as delayed, does this mean we'll be recieving these shortly?

rossi92
Contributor
Contributor

@Leanne_T And this information was left until the afternoon of the promised delivery day why sorry?

This info must have been known by EE yesterday and earlier. I now have no new phone coming even though it said I will receieve on launch day (today!), I have sold my old phone yesterday as the tracker also said my phone would be delivered today, paid a large amount to upgrade and have used my last holiday day at work to be at home for no reason. So even when/if the new phone does arrive, I will not be able to be home to receive it, and as I now have no phone I will not be able to receive tracking updates, so with all due respect EE can shove their contract and the phone sideways where the sun doesn't shine! 

You really ought to be investigated for business malpractice and extremely false advertising. 

I wouldn't mind waiting as it is only a phone and I am not a spoilt child, but had I and all others on this forum been told at the point of ordering that we should expect delays then we could have made our own decisions on whether to risk it or be happy to wait, but to be promised launch day delivery, then on said launch day have it taken away after so many of us have made arrangements to be in etc. is an utter **** take.

UK's best communications company that are also unable to communicate... fantastic

UKITCONSULTANT
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have the same question. I have received no DPD notification and nothing in the DPD app, so I assume that DPD won't be delivering today. 

But it would have been nice to have been told given that it isn't on your list of devices that are effected, and I have arranged things around it.

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※
Have I helped you? Click on the thumbs up to show your thanks!
T-mobile/EE Customer since 2006