cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 Pro problem

Ginger9
Explorer

Hello EE ‘s community

I have a huge problem  with my IPhone 12 Pro,  Apple said that needs to be replace for a new one because is a problem of the manufacturer and can’t be repair , because is nothing they can do because needs to be replace and EE said that they won’t replace my  phone, I can’t make or received phone calls , messages or use internet, nothing at all, the phone is dead and EE continues charging me £69.00 per month without giving me service. 
Does anyone know what can I do? It is anything legal I can do to resolve this situation?

Thank you in advance for any help.

3 REPLIES 3
Ginger9
Explorer

Hello EE ‘s community

I have a huge problem  with my IPhone 12 Pro,  Apple said that needs to be replace for a new one because is a problem of the manufacturer and can’t be repair , because is nothing they can do because needs to be replace and EE said that they won’t replace my  phone, I can’t make or received phone calls , messages or use internet, nothing at all, the phone is dead and EE continues charging me £69.00 per month without giving me service. 
Does anyone know what can I do? It is anything legal I can do to resolve this situation?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ginger9   Do you have insurance on the device ?  How long have you owned that device for ?
Your contract still has to be paid for even if the device is broken/lost/stolen that why you have insurance. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ginger9

Thanks for coming here. 

Has the iPhone been damaged? 

How long have you had the iPhone?

What was the reason Apple were unable to repair the device? 

Leanne.