Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 Pro Deliveries

connorpowell
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to create a new thread for people to update as and when they receive or have updates along with their original order date etc so people can get an rough estimate as to when they’ll start receiving their devices (if anyone is interested)

I originally cancelled my order due to a lot of miscommunication but re-ordered today; have been told it’ll be 14 days at the most from today.

iPhone 12 Pro - Gold - 128GB - Full Works

current track status: order confirmed. Estimated delivery waiting for updates 

10 REPLIES 10
Lawrence7707
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered mine a day before it got released (22nd). Same status as original post, Awaiting confirmation.

Spoke to EE Rep. on live chat, said it shouldn't be more than 10 days, that was on Saturday, so I guess we're getting it either this week or early next?

I ordered mine the same day as yours and it say 30th-2nd nov until delivery  what does it say to you when you track your order

Kirstenshell
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered at 1.27 on the 16th. 

received email confirmation on Monday 19th

Didn’t receive phone on launch date.

woke up Saturday with an update online of delivery from 30th oct - 2nd Nov - typically the days I’m on holiday  

Gillmore1976
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered mine on 22nd still says awaiting delivery confirmation 

fahimus
Visitor

I ordered mine on the 16th - first day of release. 

Received an email confirmation for the actual order and informing me I’ll receive a further update including the delivery. 

Haven’t heard anything from that point as of yet. Spoke to them on the 23rd via live chat and was informed my order is still “Open” and can take up to 14 days. 

Iphone 12 Pro 128gb - Pacific Blue 

connorpowell
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Mines still showing as awaiting confirmation as expected; hopefully it’ll update later in the week - I’m back at work from annual leave so hoping that’ll encourage the days to go by a little quicker but it will be worth the wait I’m sure

Naomikip
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, ordered on 20th. Still says ‘awaiting confirmation’. I spoke with EE on Saturday via fb messenger and they said up to 14 days, as they’re waiting for stock from apple. 

iphone 12 pro, 128gb- Gold.

AllyBongo83
Contributor
Contributor

Same!

ordered pacific blue 128gb on 19th, order confirmed with delivery now saying 30-2nd nov.

spoke to EE people via FB messenger & Twitter today - both just said there is a delay getting orders out for all colours/sizes & that’ll be at least 14 days & not to expect to hear anything before 2nd......

connorpowell
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Out of interest are they saying 14 days from your order date or from today? You ordered one day before me so I’m hoping my little EE tracker might update soon from pending confirmation