cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my iphone 13

HAMS79
Explorer

I ordered my iPhone 13, and paid additional to get it, only to still be waiting?!

Not able to track yet, when will I get it?

If its not here soon, can I get my "pay now and get your iphone" money back?!

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @HAMS79 ,

Welcome to the community,

When did you order it, what colour and storage size? This is not customer service, but a public forum.

Do you have the DPD App? You can download it and keep an eye on it, as you will get notification the evening before and another one on the day of delivery with a one hour window.

If you are concerned, please ring customer service to find out, but I am not sure you will receive it over the weekend.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Hi

I ordered it approx 2 weeks ago in the white colour.

I understand there is delivery issues now but when upgrading they should know this and not allow people to pay or end of contract to get early (mines 2 months earlier).

This is a little in breach of agreement/offer.

If they state delivery may be longer than expected upon order people can make a balanced choice...

@HAMS79 , your contract does not end, and your new contract should only begin when your new phone is delivered, you should still have the same contract until you receive your new phone, as contracts do not just end, it will just carry on until you upgrade or end the contract, but when ordering an upgrade with a new phone, that is when the new one should start.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.