cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in pack but no sign of phone

Hdunhehd
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there, I ordered a iPhone 13 pro max at the start of October and it’s been a very very slow process but finally I have received my trade in pack for my phone I will be sending back, I have now received multiple emails and texts telling me it must be sent back to EE a week from now or I’ll be charged £330 but I have received no information on when the phone is coming! I am now extremely stressed and worried about getting into debt over a non existent phone and I have been in contact with customer service multiple times but communication has slowed down and I’m at a bit of a loss for what to do about this looming charge and how I am going to manage to get by the next few weeks if I’m charged such a large amount

6 REPLIES 6
Hdunhehd
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I ordered a iPhone 13 pro max at the start of October and it has been a very very slow process but I finally received my trade in pack yesterday for sending back to EE but I am now receiving multiple texts and emails reminding me to send my phone back in the trade in pack for the 25th of November which is one week away, or I’ll be charged £330 for a non trade in fee however I’ve not received any information on my phones arrival at all and now I am getting extremely stressed out about the high probability of me being charged this amount for no reason. Ive been in contact with customer service multiple times and heard back once but since then have heard nothing and I am now at a bit of a loss over what to do about this looming charge and I am really concerned I will not have any contact and will be charged this amount, I’ve been a loyal customer for two years and really didn’t see this coming and didn’t expect EE to take such a toll on my brain with constant stress. Any help would be appreciated as this is really becoming a big worry now. Thank you

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Hdunhehd 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I've sent you a private message on here for some extra details. 

Speak soon. 

Leanne.

Hello, I have recently purchased a new iPhone 13 pro max and I received a trade in pack but I still haven’t received notification that the phone has made it back to ee and I’m worried that the device my have been lost 

James_B

Hi @RMonkey11,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

When did you return your old phone?

James

Hello,
Around the 13th of January 2022 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
James_B

Hi @RMonkey11,

I'd recommend contacting our trade in team at eeconsumer.uk@Likewize.com. They'll be happy to check the status of your trade in.

James