Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving deleted text messages

Mweekie
Explorer

Hi,

I've got an Apple iPhone 12 mini.

I deleted a text message before Christmas, which I now need back.

I spoke to customer services, who said I would need to back up my phone, which I did, and then had to reset the phone to a previous date, but when I said the message was deleted before Christmas, they then said there was nothing they can do.

Now confused and not sure what to do as the message was from my doctor's surgery regarding a condition I have and now it seems I can't retrieve it back.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mweekie xx

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mweekie  If you don’t have a back up when that message was on your device than you can not bring it back. It’s gone for good. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mweekie  If you don’t have a back up when that message was on your device than you can not bring it back. It’s gone for good. 

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for letting me know. I just hope my doctors surgery are able to re-issue the text then.

Thanks again,

Mweekie xx

@Mweekie , I would suggest you speak to your doctor, as he should have it on your records about your condition, there is absolutely no reason why this would not be possible to let you know about the condition you have.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.