cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone repair

Hunter8991
Investigator
Investigator

I have an iPhone 14 Pro Max, the back glass is smashed and the left side of the phone is buldging out from the screen (battery replacement needed) as I need the battery replacing will ee sort my battery out without having to sort out the back glass

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Hunter8991 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear about your phone. Do you have insurance for it or are you looking to pay for a repair?

Chris

I don’t have insurance on the device but to repair the battery is around £70 I am looking to pay for that

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Christopher_G

I'm not sure we'd be able to replace the battery if the phone is damaged like that, @Hunter8991 

If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they'll be able to look into this for you.

Chris

I can’t mange to get In contact with anyone.  I’ve tried ringing the ee store I’m meant to be visiting in a couple of days but as soon as the automated voice message finishes it cuts off the call imminently,   The back isn’t very badly smashes it’s more cracked than anything

Christopher_G

Ah OK, thanks @Hunter8991 

They'll be able to inspect it when you go in and run through your options with you. Hope you get sorted.

Chris

@Hunter8991  They will repair all faults.    The back glass could break more and then you’ll want that fixed for nothing as it has more damage. .     Apple will do exactly the same as would any other repair company.    They wouldn’t undertake this unless all faults are fixed.