cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance details of phone not found

Mubarak426
Investigator
Investigator

I couldn’t able to find the insurance details of my new iPhone, which i bought as a bundle 15 pro max and S9 watch together. Insurance details of watch visible but not iPhone.

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mubarak426   Did you take out insurance for the phone ?  This will be two separate insurances.    

Mubarak426
Investigator
Investigator

Yes I bought the insurance for both phone and watch. But in the App I can’t see insurance details for mobile. I could see insurance for only watch. 

@Mubarak426   Are you selecting the phone  in the app ?    The my EE app only shows one device and add ons for that device at a time. You need to change the device to show information for a different device.,  

Please find the attached screenshot from EE website. Insurence is linked to one of the the device and no insurance information for another device.

IMG_4428.jpeg

IMG_4427.jpeg

IMG_4426.jpeg

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to us @Mubarak426

I would recommend getting in touch with our customer service team if your insurance is not showing for your new iPhone. 

Katie

Hi, 

I have bought insurance for my mobile and watch, but in the EE app, when I open the insurance documents for my iPhone, it is opening the Apple Watch series 9 insurance details with the IMEI number of the watch series 9. Why are no documents provided for mobile insurance? No documents were emailed to me regarding the insurance of the iPhone.

How would somebody trust if there is no document provided?

IMG_0142.jpeg

IMG_0140.jpeg

IMG_0143.jpeg

IMG_0145.jpeg

IMG_0146.jpeg

  

IMG_0147.jpeg

IMG_0148.jpeg

  

  

@Mubarak426   Documents will arrive via post.   I only just got my insurance documents 2 days ago for my watch.      How many insurance documents do you think EE are sending out at present because of the new iPhones/Watches. 

You have insurance for the phone it’s right there is your add ons.  “Full cover with Apple care services”.   Stop panicking you’ll receive documents 

Hi Chris, sorry to disagree with you. It shouldn’t take weeks to generate documents. You can easily upload the PDF to the EE app on the relevant devices. You can’t attach watch instance docs to your iPhone. This is just unacceptable. If you don’t have relevant documents to show it to a customer, then do not attach the wrong files. 

It is unacceptable to show only watch insurance for iPhone insurance. I would expect a PDF copy of the instance document, which shows the IMEI number of my mobile, at the end of this week. Insurance will start from the day of initiation, and documents should be available within a day or two.